May 16, 2012
I’m on Bloglovin!
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 16th, 2012 at 2:14 pm and posted in Review. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
I’m on BlogDash!
- LOLA LOVES GIVEAWAYS… WIN your ‘Queen of Crafts’ book now!
- Lola’s finding… Vintage storage solutions for embroidery threads
- Lola loves… her fabric luggage tag
- Lola loves… sewing a sugar skull cushion
- Lola loves… making easy table decorations
- Lola is… making fascinators
- Lola loves… altering a summer skirt
- Lola loves… making felt roses
- Lola (really) loves… learning how to make Peter Pan collars
- Lola Loves… Making a reversible and detachable collar
- Lola loves… painting pottery
- Lola loves… an easy to make 1950s fascinator
- Lola Loves… A good old handmade wedding
- Lola loves… making rings!
- Lola loves… Fabric bird decorations
- Lola loves… Learning how to quilt a baby blanket
- Lola loves… Easy-to-make plant markers
- Lola Loves… Rosie Music’s Shy Boy embroidery pattern
- Lola loves… to make jewellery!
- Lola loves… Making clothes pegs fridge magnets
- 1950s afternoon tea applique baby bag baking bird blanket book booties bow brooch cake cake stand card cardigan chocolate clay clothing comic cooking craft cross stitch Cushion decoration DIY doilie dress egg embroider embroidery fabric fascinator felt feta food garden gift hair heart homemade ink jewellery jewelry make necklace paint paper party pendant Pinterest polymer recipe record retro reversible review ring rose sew sewing slippers spinach stamp stitch storage Sublime Stitching sugar skull sweets tattoo tea vintage vinyl washi tape wedding
Blogs I Follow